During a meal prepping weekend, I came up with this easy version of enchiladas. I love Mexican food anytime, plus I had all the ingredients on hand. During the meal prep day, I assemble the casserole but don't bake it until the day I plan to eat it.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 8 x 8 casserole dish, place 2 TBSP prepared salsa and swirl around covering the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, place refried beans, black beans, remaining salsa, olives and cumin. Stir to combine.
- To assemble, place four tortillas over the salsa and spread half of the bean mixture over the tortillas,sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Place the additional four tortillas over the bean mixture and spread the remaining bean mixture over top and ending with cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.